Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Cleveland, Mountainstone Veterinary Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Mountainstone Veterinary Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor turn out runs
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- Because we maintain a flea free facility, all boarding patients will be given a Capstar upon check-in for an additional fee. It works in conjunction with your monthly prevention to make sure our facility and your pet remain flea free.